Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This Chick has Flown the Coop

It has nearly been TWO WEEKS since I officially moved out of the family home. For the first time. Ever. Though for the amount of effort it took to pack, transport and unpack, I don't wish to be doing the whole moving process again anytime soon.

Slowly but surely I am making myself feel more at home. I guess I'm just nervous about living with new people, and having to get to know them (and for them to know me) on a more personal scale. Also I'm learning the dynamics of the house, and what I'm required to do in order to help out. Though I guess paying rent would be a good way to start.

There is still some unpacking to go (ie books, dvds, cds) but I figured I can wait until the end of the month when one of the housemates moves out. Then I can move into his room which is slightly bigger the same size but with a better orientation of door and window.

Just making this a quick post as I have assignments to do (as always!).

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment