Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2012!


As is such with a New Year, resolutions are to be made. This year, my resolution is to take more holidays as I seldom take advantage of available time. But not this year. I think that was the only one I had made, though I'm sure I will add a few more before the months end.


Also it has been a few months since I last had the time to put together a post. University took up quite a bit of my time, and once that finished Christmas was upon us and the holidays had truly began.


Now that everything has settled down some, I can take a moment to catch back up. I have a few posts that will go into a little more detail about certain events, but until I finish putting them together I will summarise:


  • I got to see The Queen twice during her visit to Australia in September or October
  • I completed the last of my assignments for university in November (though I was dismayed with the efforts on my part, which will turn up on another post)
  • I organised and managed to complete getting my End of Year Exhibition together for uni in December
  • I successfully passed all my classes for university, all I am waiting for now is my graduation held this coming March
  • Christmas eve was spent with my immediate family (minus Miss Drama) and family friends. No arguments and bickering broke my family this year
  • Christmas Day, The Boyfriend and I drove to the south coast and celebrated with his family, opting to spend a few days enjoying the beach
  • New Years Eve was spent back in Canberra with some friends
  • New Years Day involved driving to the coast again as The Boyfriend and I thought our time there earlier was too short
We had arrived back from the coast two nights ago, and I haven't been up to much since. Caught up with some friends yesterday, but now I have dishes sitting and waiting for me to come clean them away. Cleaning is boring work, and unfortunately will not clean itself.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment