Monday, October 15, 2012

And They Called It, Puppy Love

I cannot wait for Christmas! I know it's still roughly 10 months away, but The Boyfriend and I have already decided on what we are getting: a puppy!

For the moment we are still looking as there are many breeders out there, as well as many things we need to consider such as:

  • Breed: At this stage it appears we are narrowed down to either a Cocker Spaniel or a Spoodle
  • Price: I know we don't want it to be a factor yet there's only so much we can pay towards the new little thing (some can be quite expensive)
  • Colour: The Boyfriend and I are still debating over final colour but that depends on what breeder we end up going with. One thing we both agree with is that we prefer the golden variety
  • Gender: This one we both strongly believe in getting a little male puppy considering we already have a name for it
In the meantime we need to update our yard to be puppy/dog safe (including fixing up holes in the fence) and get prepared for the addition to our family.
I cannot wait to welcome home Wilson!

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment