Sunday, October 14, 2012

And You Thought I Was Gone...

But I'm back again!

Now that uni finished, I find myself with less free time than I previously had. Hence the hiatus in blogging. There have been numerous things that have happened between now and then:

  • My cousin had a little girl early january
  • My sister Miss Drama also had a little girl in February
  • The above sister is now also engaged
  • The Boyfriend's sister and partner became engaged in July
  • Received a much deserved pay rise
  • The soccer season has come and gone, unfortunately we ended up towards the end of the ladder
I have been living with just The Boyfriend now for about 7 months and it has been truly wonderful. Setting up home in my our own way has been fun but slow going. Eventually I will finish decorating the house to my liking but until that happens, I will have lots of bibs and bobs to use in place.

For now I shall keep this short, but I shall return!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment