Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back to School

After several months break, I am finally back at Uni.


Today I went to my first class. Truth be told, I was feeling quite nervous. Will I know anyone, will I make any friends? The answer to that is: YES! Two girls I had studied with previously that ended up taking some time off and resuming the following year (i.e. with the group below mine) were there. It was quite nice to see some friendly faces. And they introduced me to some of their friends. Unfortunately I forgot most of the names.


Also discovered that my course convener is a past student of my fathers. He used to teach Autocad for night classes, and I swear most of the design community knows him through that.


So yes, I was feeling very nervous about how I would cope. For the first class anyway, it appears to have gone well. The study load is looking a bit tough though. Luckily I have booked a session with the Academic Skills centre, and with the help of some of the counsellors and such I should be able to pass the course this time round.


For now, I must start thinking about what kind of models I need to make for my first project. Night


PS - I am so excited! Bought my ticket to see Dizzee Rascal today! Cannot wait until the 4th of March woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment