Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Game

Wow I appear to have taken a pounding today at soccer.

I don't think I ended up playing a great game. We did lose 2-0. I just couldn't run; it felt as though I were pulling weights behind me.

The worst part though? My coach announced, after the commencement of the game, that he was no longer coaching us. I'm actually quite saddened about this. He first coached us last season, but a few of us girls knew him from the previous season/s as he coached the level below ours and we trained together. So far we have been told that the Premier League Womens coach will also take our team, along with some help from his assistant (who is also a player herself). But it won't be the same. I wonder how all the other girls feel about this. I'm sure it will come up at training on Tuesday.

Thank you for everything coach! The game won't be the same without you.

And now I must add my next entry for the music challenge:

Day 05: A song that reminds you of someone

This goes to my friend Little Miss Chatterbox. The amount of time we spent listening to this song together...



Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment