Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quiet and Blue?

Just a quick post.

I'm not exactly sure what the issue (could be several) is, but I have been feeling down today.

Started when I left work to go home before Uni, and discovered I had a parking ticket. Again. I only just got one yesterday as well.

While I was home, I hung out with The Boyfriend. Talked about our plans for the weekend. Some of my girlfriends invited me to go to the coast with them, staying at one of the girls family beach house. I had been looking forward to this, until today when I eventually remembered I have a wedding rehearsal I must attend on Saturday morning. So that destroyed my fun.

Lastly at training tonight, my team was having a game against the premier league team. I went in for a tackle at one point and accidentally got the girl in the ankle. I felt so bad. She went to the ground, and as I approached her to see if she was alright, she told me to get away from her. That made me feel horrible. I didn't mean to hurt her, at training no one ever does. But she still spoke nastily to me. Maybe I'm a little sensitive at the moment, but it still cut me. She ended up getting carried over to our bags, and leaving not long after that.

I am also deprived of sleep, since about last Friday I have been going to bed quite late trying to get a project finished. The stress has been wearing me down, especially since I was having to complete more than my fair share of work. My group assignment, total of 5 girls, was completed by two of us. Truth be told, I don't want to go into this again mainly because I could talk forever. But it's in the past, and the presentation has been done.

I think the time has come for me to get some rest, as I may now be talking nonsense. I don't believe I am quite sane right now. Should hopefully get some better posts out soon.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment