Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some Quick Points

A lot can happen in a week.


Here's a few of the things I've done, and seeing as there's a few I shall list them as dot points:

  • I got my models completed and the presentation went extremely well. Got my mark back for it today, and I received a HD for it (93/100!). Might post some photo's later when I have time
  • Went to a friend's place to celebrate St Patrick's day. I left with a 3-leaf clover on one cheek, and a backwards Irish Flag on the other
  • Attending a work collegue's birthday party on Friday night, 'Tropical' themed. It was kinda cold
  • Saturday afternoon my sister, Miss Drama, jumped out of a plane. Her shoes fell off while she was floating down. We hope she didn't hit anyone in the head
  • Bought some tickets to see Usher from some friends who were desperate to get rid of them. They were for the following night in Melbourne
  • My friends hen's party was on that night. I dressed up in pink and black for it, I think there's some photos floating about which I can pinch. It was fun but I left before it became too late
  • Pre-season for soccer started sunday morning, so I played my two games before jumping into the car and driving to Melbourne (stopping in Albury to see The Boyfriend and have a shower/eat). Made it before Usher entered the stage
  • Drove back from Melbourne on monday with Baby Sis. Once again stopped in Albury to have lunch with The Boyfriend
And that's what's happened so far. Hopefully at some point I can sit down and go through things a little bit more.


Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment