Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Models and Marks

Today I finally received my mark back from my sketches. And I'm actually really happy about it, I feel I must do a happy dance! *don't watch it's embarrassing*


Drum roll please...


Distinction + (or 81/100)


In the comments my lecturer wrote:


"Your models were beautifully constructed! Not only this, but your ideas were creative & well thought out. All models were consistent in grade, except for your folding space, which the juror & I were not totally convinced about. Overall great verbal presentation of your concepts & thought process, & great approach to the assignment..."


It continued on some more about how my sketches let down my overall mark. I don't care! I'm happy with what I did get, especially after seeing what the average class mark was (Grade: Pass +, Mark: 62/100).


Also I have taken some photo's of my models so I shall list them below. Note that I missing 2 of them (Moving, Static) as since the presentation they have decided to come apart a little bit. Anyways here they are:


Overlapped

Folded

Contracted

Dilated

Channelled

Repetitive

Asymmetrical

Symmetrical

Labyrinthine

Directional

Open

Closed

Displaced

So all my hard work (and my dad, and The Boyfriend's) paid off in the end. I am very happy with the result. And now I must start getting/finishing my next assignment which is: *DUM DUM DAAAAA* more models! Let's see if I can get them done in time this time round!

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment