Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why My Sister Drives Me Nuts

My ugg boots are missing and I know I left them in my room. Miss Drama has been home all day sick. 1 + 1 = GIVE ME BACK MY BOOTS! I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM!

I'm sick and tired of my sisters (namely Miss Drama) going into my bedroom and taking my possessions; whether they be clothing, jewellery or other objects. She's my sister, and I love her, but I really Do Not like this habit of hers.

Sometimes I come home from work and see her wearing my clothes. Or I go to get dressed in the morning, with a particular outfit in mind (I like to think of what to wear while in the shower) and when I go to grab it, tops or skirts or dresses are missing!

My issue is that IF, and it's a big if, they were to ASK me to borrow something I'd more than likely say yes. But when they just take, it gets my blood boiling. It's common courtesy. But Miss Drama doesn't understand that.

What's worse is that if Miss Attitude or Baby Sis take anything of hers (don't look at me, I keep to myself) she throws a fit about it. Every. Single. Time. Yet she does it to everyone else.

Truth be told, in this instance I don't know as a fact that she's taken/wearing them as she left to go visit a friend before I started looking for them. But all likely evidence points to her. I will find out when she arrives back home though. It's probably about time I gave her The Talk About Not Going Into My Room When I Am Away And Taking My Things.

Somethings going to happen anyway. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment