Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Brother, The Idiot

So my brother came to my room (which he never does while I'm there) to ask me a question. First he needed to know if Baby Sis was about, but I told him she was out at a friends place. Then next came this:

"So. Do you know how to use the iron?

"No I am not ironing your shirt for you."

"Aww come on!"

"No."

"Just have a look, do you think it needs to be ironed? Can I get away without doing it?"

"You have to iron it. And do it yourself."


"Maybe mum will do it for me..."

At that point he wandered off to harrass my parents, and came back later looking all smug as he told me that my dad would do it for him.

Gah, this boy will never learn to look after himself! If my sisters won't do anything for him, he tries my mother and his girlfriend. Never thinks to Actually Do Things Himself.

I'll make him do it next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment