Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I do for Friends

Spending eight and a half hours in a hospital waiting room is no easy feat.

Yesterday I spent my day hanging out at the hospital as my friend Little Miss Chatterbox was to have day surgery.

I got to the hospital at 11am and spent a few hours just hanging out with Little Miss Chatterbox, catching up as I hadn't seen her in a while. Then at 2:45pm she was finally taken in for her surgery. I spent the next two hours either reading a book or watching her mother pace anxiously. Finally, after spending some time in Recovery, we we're able to see her. Poor thing wasn't looking so good, and every now and then sharp pains would consume her. It was at this point that I began to feel anxious myself. I tried really hard not to show any outward signs but I couldn't stop wringing my hands. That was a long two hours before I left the hospital. At one point I was close to breaking point and having a meltdown from having seen a needle. It was a big one. Anyway I walked my friend back to her mothers car before heading home myself.

Now to continue on from yesterday.

Day 02 - Your least favourite song

(I think I forgot to mention, but all the songs I will be using are ones I currently have in my music library)



Over and out

Update - Gah! Having issues trying to get the video to embed. This will have to do until I can sort it out Issue has been resolved

No comments:

Post a Comment