Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Struggle of Sisters

Family life gets tougher and tougher each day. Mostly brought on from Miss Drama and Miss attitude. They are both such big personalities that I find it difficult to bear when they (regularly) blow and mope. 

At this very point in time, I can hear Miss Attitude and The Gazman arguing. Rather I can hear HER having a go at him. She does love a good verbal fight, and work herself into these incredibly destructive moods. Over the years I have tried talking to her, speak reason with her, but all she's done over the years is isolate herself away. When she's at her lowest, she speaks (yells) that no one in the family cares for her and the only person she can call family is my father. Every time she says this,  I feel incredibly angry. What the hell have I done for her over the years? I always tried to see if she were ok, if she needed anything. And when she did, when any of my siblings did, doesn't matter about what I was doing at the time, I would go out and help them.

Guess you can say I'm a little bitter.

My other sister, Miss Drama, isn't any better either. Both my sisters are selfish and only think of their needs. Just once I'd like them to care about me. Just once. I love my sisters, I do, but it's hard to sometimes.

The next few months are only going to get worse though. Big news: I'm going to be an aunt! Miss Drama is two months pregnant. Things haven't gone so well since we found out. I mean, my family accepted it quickly and are all supporting her. Her boyfriend and his family haven't appeared to, and since then Miss Drama's relationship with her boyfriend has become a shamble. He doesn't necessarily want to be with her now, and she's been extremely upset and taking her pain out on us. She's too focused on her relationship and trying to get him to stay with her, that the baby doesn't appear to be on her radar. All the stress she's putting herself through, and us, cannot be good for the baby.

I have tried talking to her too, but she's never listened to me nor taken me seriously.

Only time will tell what happens in the next few months. Good luck to me.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment