Saturday, July 30, 2011

Never the Capital City

There's been a flurry of books released these past few months, and some of my favourite authors are making the trek all the way to The Land Down Under. Unfortunately I am not able to drive to Sydney (as authors rarely, if ever, make the trip to Canberra) to meet and greet, leaving with a souvenir of a signature in my books.

At this moment in time Lauren Kate, author of the Fallen series, is currently in Sydney. The Middle of August shows host to Maria V. Snyder, author of the Inside series (that's the ones I own). The end of August, Maggie Stiefvater, author of the incredibly sweet Shiver trilogy, shall Grace (lol anyone?) our shores.

I am not able to see any of these authors, and it sucks. I will, however, remain glad I was able to meet Cassandra Clare whose books allowed me to enter and remain in the world of Young Adult Fiction.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment