Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It Arrived...

Woo hoo! Thanks to The Boyfriend, I now own a copy of The Green Album.

I have been listening to it on repeat since lunchtime when Baby Sis came home and dumped it on my lap after checking the mail. The track list includes:


01 Muppet Show Theme Song - OK Go
02 Rainbow Connection - Weezer & Hayley Williams
03 Mahna Mahna - The Fray
04 Movin' Right Along - Alkaline Trio
05 Our World - My Morning Jacket
06 Halfway Down The Stairs - Amy Lee
07 Mr Bassman - Sondre Lerche
08 Wishing Song - The Airbourne Toxic Event
09 Night Life - Brandon Saller & Billy Martin
10 Bein' Green - Andrew Bird
11 I Hope That Something Better Comes Along - Matt Nathanson
12 I'm Going To Go Back There Someday - Rachael Yamagata
13 Simon Smith And The Amazing Dancing Bear - Missy Higgins

Apart from listening to this album, I have been attempting to make further progress on assignments I have due for next week. I hope I'm up to the task of completing them all, as I have one for each of my the units (three).

Back to my PowerPoint animation I go...

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment