Friday, September 16, 2011

Un Monstre à Paris

While I was trawling through deviantart the other day, I came upon the artist Bonka-chan and discovered her drawings of a character called Francoeur. He is a main character in the movie 'Un Monstre a Paris', which is yet to be released.

I have been watching the trailers for this movie, and so far there are only three. Two are official trailers for the movie, one in French and the other in English. I must say I do prefer the French version, as there's something romantic and dark about it.

The other trailer is a short section of the movie where two of the main characters (Lucille and Francoeur) duet on a song called 'La Seine'.



Release date is October 12th for France, and so far that has been all the information that I can find regarding the film. I do hope to watch it as soon as I am able to though.

Over and out x.

No comments:

Post a Comment