Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day

January 26th. Australia Day


For me this means a day off from work, which I have been enjoying so far. Got up late, read part of my book, and have been sitting in the lounge room with The Boyfriend, Baby Sis and occasionally Miss Drama, alternating between watching The Office (American version), reading and cruising the internet.


It's also been quite hot and we've all felt like melting into the furniture.


I feel a little like I'm not doing my part of "being Australian". Have I had any: lamingtons? No. Pavlova? No. Meat pies or sausage rolls? Nope.


But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the day any way that I can. Later tonight I will be going to see Black Swan with The Boyfriend and all my sisters. Can't wait.


And now, off to get some food. I'm starved

No comments:

Post a Comment