Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Delights of Junk Mail

I've been receiving quite a bit of junk mail in the past few months, both with my work email and my personal email.

I've been finding some of it quite amusing and entertaining. Most of it appears to be of the same thing: "Hey, haven't seen you in a while. Here's how you can work from home. I made $$$ in this many days!"

Though occasionally there's one that goes a bit longer, and doesn't make any sense. Take this example:

"I just pulled $266 in just a short time just working at home! Check it out at - . You will thank me!

ear, but he chose rather to let me hold him in my hand during our

that I received it as a thing wholly new, and scarcely to be I said it was perfectly heartless of you, under the circumstances. That is a very different thing.

This one is my personal favourite:

"havn't heard from you in a second! This news Post @ Daily Mail followed it step by step, and now i made 954$ in about four days. keep in touch man!

me ill offices to his master. That minister had always been myI remember, one morning, when Glumdalclitch had set me in a box

the long, sharp, canine teeth showed out strangely. He answered. I write this now as I am not sleepy, though must try again."

Ahh that one made me laugh a lot when I first read it!

But gone are the days when I received junk mail about penis enlargements and weight loss. No loss though, I'm having enough fun reading the current quirky emails

No comments:

Post a Comment