Saturday, January 22, 2011

Catch Up Time

I haven't posted anything in quite a while. The internet had been down at home and I don't really have much of an opportunity at work to get anything written.


Not much has happened. Work started back up last week. Training started up last week too. I can feel routine settling in already, though will have to change again once I return to Uni in February.


It's funny the routines I find myself getting into. For instance, soccer training. And it goes like this:


Manage to either get a lift home or catch the bus. Grab a banana on the way to my room. Ransack my wardrobe trying to find clothing, get distracted by something and waste time. Get the 'Hurry up!' from my sister - Miss Attitude - and try to find some socks to wear. Make it to training relatively on time. Train until exhaustion. Go home. Entire focus on eating food IMMEDIATELY, moving like a mindless zombie.


BRAAAAAINS!! Sorry, FOOOOOOOOOOD!!
Once the hunger has been satisfied I become a somewhat rational person again. And I go on with the rest of my evening.


Shower time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment