Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sisterly Love. Or Lack Thereof

Last night at training was so much fun. NOT!


Every now and again, my sisters Miss Drama and Miss Attitude butt heads and have screaming wars. I do my best to stay out of their affairs, cos hey, I love them both. Though that doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with either if them.


So here's how the evening went down.


Miss Attitude had left early for soccer training, which we do together (She plays in the premier league team, whereas I play in the reserves. But both teams train together). Anyways, she'd left early without telling me, so I had to make my own way there. I know Miss Drama had been wanting to return to the team (we've been on the same team for years, though last year was the first time she hadn't played at all), asking her if she'd like a lift in was the nice thing to do, so I headed off to her room. When I saw her, I could see she was simmering with anger.


"Miss Attitude came in here before she left for training, and told me she doesn't want me playing with her team. 'I'm the club and team captain now, the coach loves me, and I can make sure that they never let you on the team.' I don't want to go."


After a bit of coaxing on my part, I convinced Miss Drama that she should come along with me.


When we arrived at the grounds, I pulled into a park besides Miss Attitudes car. We got out, and walked to where our team mates were getting ready. Most people were sitting on the ground, pulling on socks and boots, with a few other girls sitting on the stand that was in our vicinity. That's where I saw Miss Attitude sitting. And once my coach had seen Miss Drama, he gave some welcome and such with her returning. Well he said some things in jest. It's how we roll in this team. But while that was happening Miss Attitude stood up, walked over to where she'd left her backpack, grabbed it and started walking back to the carpark. Without having said a word. The whole time I was sitting there I thought


'What she doing? She can't be serious? She's actually leaving? No way. She wouldn't be that stupid. But she's not coming back. I can't believe she just left. I can't believe it.'


At that point I had grabbed my phone out and sent a message to my dad, letting him know the stunt that she had pulled. After that, her coach pulled me aside and asked me what happened.


"Was it because of that other girl you bought?"


"Who, my other sister?"


"Yeah that girl"


"Well Miss Attitude didn't want her to come. But she's being immature. For instance, read this message."


Message from Miss Attitude


"She can't be doing that, she's club captain and it's inappropriate for her to be leaving just like that. Tell her that I'll call her later tonight."


After that, once the training had started, the other girls kept coming up to me wanting to know where Miss Attitude had gone. That was so much fun. And yeah, just before we got to training I teared up a little, but I blame that on my hormones. My coach was kind to me about it. Telling me that family is family, and no matter what, you're stuck with them. Lol and also that you love them.


I was so embarrassed, as was Miss Drama. On the way back to the car she was wishing that she'd never had come. And yeah, being the good dutiful family member that I am, told her otherwise.


I'm glad that that's over with for the time being. I don't know what's happened yet, but will wait until the next training to find out. There's only so much of my sisters feud that I can take.


And one last thing. My left eyelid is twitching. Fun time ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment