Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Wow. So Christmas has come and gone for another year.

Once again I spent Christmas Eve celebrating with my immediate family and a few family friends. It was a mostly uneventful evening, though one of my sisters - Miss Attitude - went off to her room early in the evening for an unknown reason and refused to come out again.

The following day after swapping gifts with my family, The Boyfriend and I headed on down to the Coast to have Christmas lunch with his family. It was nice to relax in another environment. I always love going down to the coast, I don't seem to go as much now that I'm older.
We also spent boxing day (yesterday) down there, where we went to The Beach with The Boyfriends Parents, and visited a friend who was staying near us. Who knew I was any good at Wii? All in all a lazy day which I enjoyed immensely.
The Boyfriend and I drove back this morning as he needed to work. Now I'm back in my own home doing the washing from the trip and inbetween writing this up. Soon I shall head off to The Post-Christmas Sales and shop me up a storm. Not really. Mostly will be searching for a new case/sleeve for my netbook (present from The Boyfriend).
But for something fun, here's a youtube clip of this A Capella singer I discovered this past week. His name is Mike Tompkins. I may be slightly obsessed with him at the moment. Shhh. Anyways below I have included a clip of my favourite covers he's done:





I hope everyone has a good Christmas and spent it with those they love.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment