Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lazy Days...

It's the small things that entertain.


I was just sitting here, in the lounge room just minding my own business when Miss Attitude's boyfriend - The Gazman - came in. He was driving his new remote controlled car (which he received from my parents) and following closely to the car was my sister Miss Drama's puppy.


The Puppy is a black Labrador and she is the funniest thing to watch. But that's when she's not annoying you. She gets herself into lots of trouble with my parents.


Anyway.


I'm watching her now, as she leaps and pounces. Desperate to get this moving toy. I can almost hear her mind speaking:

"Toy. TOY! Moving, it MOVES! CHASE CHASE POUNCE! Mine! GIVE ME"


She is the biggest gumby. The way she pounces, it just looks hysterical! Every now and again she bats it with her paw and it remains, to which she ends up using it like a skate.


Now that she's all pumped up I hope someone will take her out for a walk. I also hope that someone isn't me. Until then I shall continue to laugh as she chases the car around the lounge room.


Over and out


*UPDATE* - Sister 1 is now Miss Drama, Sister 2 is Miss Attitude and Sister 3 is Baby Sis. Still yet to introduce my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment