Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Smelled a Homeless Guy at the Dinner Table because That's How I Roll

This is the latest craze to hit facebook. I received a message from a girlfriend, saying to pass it onto all female's I know via facebook in order to confuse the opposite gender. Sorry girls but I shall give out the secret, not that many people will be reading this at all.

The words refer to:
Month you were born in
Day you were born on
Last digit of the year you were born
Colour of the shirt you're currently wearing

We shall see whether of not this grows over the week, and whether any males can work out what we're talking about. Girl Power!

I wonder when the summer is officially going to kick in. December began 16 days ago now, yet I don't believe we've actually made it to 30°. Yet we've had an enourmous amount of rain fall, which is a good thing seeing as we've been in a drought for the last decade or longer. I'm not exactly sure of the correct facs, but I feel it's something I should look up. Anyway, with all the rainfall our dams have filled up to 100%. I think it was quite a shock to those who live in my city, considering in the past the dam had been as low as 47% full.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing you don't have to worry about water so much, but it'll be good to keep some of the habits from the drought period. Who knows if or when it could come back...

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment