Monday, December 6, 2010

Starting Afresh

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I originally started this to do reading challenges, but to tell you the truth I wasn't very consistant with updating and such. Hence was a slight disaster but I'm starting this page again (yeah I didn't blog much) and am changing the content to be more a diary expressing my thoughts, feelings and overall experiences of life.

I tend to have a few down days, so I'm hoping that by writing on here I am able to get out my problems rather than bottling them up all the time. It's not healthy. I'm also hoping to improve my writing. Well perhaps my vocabulary, because it's something I'm going to need in the coming year as I go back to university and essays become part of my life again (not looking forward to it though).

For the moment though, happier things are on the agenda, such as:

  • Muse concert
  • Linkin Park concert
  • Christmas
  • New Years
As these things come up, I shall blog of my experience.
I'm very excited for this first concert. For my boyfriend's birthday I bought him two tickets to the Muse concert. He's been a fan for years, whereas I was a more recent convert. Ok I admit it, I jumped the bandwagon after Twilight first came out. But now not liking Twilight so much anymore, got over that period, and am quite enjoying the music of Muse. Anyways back on track. His birthday was all the way back in June, and finally, finally, the time has come for the actual concert. We are driving to Sydney this thursday, as it is that night and staying on until Saturday when we come back for a friend's birthday.
We have seen them in concert once before, when we went to Big Day Out this year (music festival in Australia for those who don't know). The performance there was amazing! Laser show, with large screens playing videos and displaying the band members. It sounds though that this concert will be even better! Will have to make sure I charge my camera before I leave, so I shall have photo's to put up for my next blog.

For a first blog (again!) I've probably written enough, but will add more later on (perhaps tonight when I get home and have access to my photo's etc).

Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment