Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yeah I'm Lame

As it turns out, I'm not so good with posting often. I am yet to finish writing up my wonderful Sydney trip but until then will have to be satisfied with this.

So far this week, being at work has been crazy. I'd jumped straight back into it and discovered there was a lot more I need to achieve by the week's end. Fingers crossed that I can complete it all.

Yesterday was especially hard to make it through the day, though in the end it was my own fault. The night before I Accidently Stayed Up until 5am. I swear it was an accident. And I had to get up at 7.30am. So yeah, sleep was lacking that night. But I had been reading Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, and eventually ended up finishing it in the one sitting. Anyways I shall do another post (note to self: spend time writing more posts) with a review of the book and series.

But for now, I shall continue to work, catch up with some friends and will even be seeing Linkin Park on Thursday night. Yet another post I'll have to do :)

Yet for now, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment